Wednesday, February 11, 2009

suddenly.....

wei...
arini kan aku br realize one thing la...



sume org bole berubah...
aku just realize dis when aku discuss sumthing secret wif my best fren...
dulu aku selalu ckp yg org tu kalo da terok sampai mati pun die trok...



tp skang aku just realize sume org sebenarnye kalo ble nk jd better...
but then lots of obstacle wat diorang ni kdg2 x le nk changed..
aku sendiri kdg2 x suke jd diri sendiri...
tp kan...aku rase x salah kalo org tu nk berubah...
actually people need to help this people...



lgpun aku rase dlm islam pun allah x penah nk berkire pasal dosa lps as long dat person truly berubah...
n u know wut...
kdg2 dis people yg da brubah ni lg bgs dr kite yg konon nye baek...
n u know wut aku lg suke dis people yg tau diorang ni x baek tp diorang x nk kite wat ape yg diorang wat...
n dis people willing to share their probs with us coz they dont want us to be part of them...


anyway kan...aku rase sume org dlm dunie ni x bole nk disalahkan 100% on their shoulder coz all they want to be actually same as what we want to be...


conclusion yg aku dpt kan...
allah ni adil sgt...
He knows better then us...
so dont simply judge a book by its cover(although cik nizam do not agree with dis statement...but who cares...i think it is true..)
people may change in just a split second...so dont surprise if tomorrow u will face sumthing differ in ur fwens acts..


it also might be happen in u...
just wait coz rahmat allah x penah putus...
if He wants to, it will...


i donno y im so in dis mood today...
i think becoz i love Allah so much...
coz He always by my side whenever i need him..
cry on Him is the best feeling u will feel..
believe me...


thanx god coz u give me this opportunity to have my lovely family, all my fwens dat always be by my side(love u all), n my sweetheart...


ps= im not write dis becoz of my statement on my last post..im not going to change my statement towards my batch blog...done...