Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i want it all....

Ive got dis from my goody2 fwen ever...mr nua....thanx...hihi

9 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

i) I am ... crazy, a good fwen perhaps, a good liar(obviously), ensem...dats all..=)
ii) I still ... dont realize wut is da meaning of study
iii) I'm very much ... in love with her
iv) I need ... a space for myself(not with all dat assignment)
v) I like ... watching britney performance n my ustazah in sbpit(hehe...siapakah dia?)
vi) I sleep ... anytime n anywhere...
vii) My room ... is small with another two setan..wakaka...B348
vii) I adore ... with my appearance
viii) I don't ... know hot to spell bannana actually(see...)
ix) I hate ... people who doesnt know how to wear a suitable cloth but pretend to be so like up to date(but obviously suck), who always wear an eyeshadow like it was not like a shadow anymore, people from 'that' state, who always make me angry, sri iskandar(sorry to say), perak, jusco ipoh(seems like nothing), ipoh parade, when it come to 'after-crisis-situation', sahsiah rupa diri(focus on uitm), pak guard(focus on uitm...perak...hihi), to take a bath early in da morning, hate to done my assignment, when need to redo, when see people who always pretend to be so cool but then he is never, om*r(haha...totally clear), pisang, telor rebus...





i want...
finas
mira
fizan
diza
madam ruby(x pasal2)
en rahman(masih x diketahui asal usul blog nye)

to done dis survey..
hihi



k la...
buhbye

No comments: