Tuesday, December 30, 2008

bpk boring sial...ok gak la....ngarut....

hemm..

as today was my second day at uitm..so how its be..(wondering?..)
hemm..
firstly full of boringess(sori wif my eng)...
secondly not so fun not so good...(as i need to darken back my hair just to make sure my keterusan hidup without being disturb by my pak guard)...omg..shittt
thirdly bit happy coz i can gather back wif my best fwen...kechique,meor,8thians

so wat happened today?..
hihi..
at first, early in da morn finas da kaco my sleeping..
calling2 me then ask me to go to uptown(lepak2 die kate)..
tanpa mengendahkan nafsu tidorku yg memberontak ku gagahi jua..
huhu..
sampai je trus jd laen..
come wif idea to go to ipoh(jaya jusco)...
so without thinking twice trus tepon tukang sewa kete..
omg...auto car x de...
camne nk gi(as i can only drive an auto car..hihi)
lame2 pikir last2 we agreed to go there by bus..(goshhhhh!!!!)
wateva la..janji dpt gak la kua dr cni..
so there we went to watch the spirit...(as from my opinion it was a good story..naaa...based from the iklan la...)
masuk je dlm tu...trus rse cite ni cam ngarut..
mmg pun...seb bek la ade lwk2 ckit..'
kalo x...mmg aku da truskan my sleeping desire...
hihi..
lps wat2 keco kat citu kitorang pun blk..
hihi..
b4 that singgah kedai rahmath dulu..
pekene milo tarik+roti telo..
haha..
then br la blk..


anyway ni je la yg aku wat..
hemm..
it has been a long time since my last post bout politics...
so i think maybe later ill talk bout our new politics arena in malaysia..
hemm..


so see u guys nex time...haha..(cam ayt kelab disney malaysia lak)..
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: