Wednesday, November 25, 2009

kpd acap...hehe

i have dis one friend

he is jerk, annoyed, liar, pukimak, shit, fuck off..
sume la..
fine i tipu..

he is nice
caring
funny
always make me angry
always there 4 me
never lie to me(as far as i know)
selalu wat lwk
teach me how to overcome my teacherish probs..see my grammar mira..wakaka
gile
emmmmmmmmm

i donno wut word can describe him coz he really make me happy even in a hard time
really thanq to god coz send me another 1 besties in my life..
b4 dis 8..now 9
thanq god..

wut i can say is, i really care bout him in any matter..
i just want to say here..u deserve a better satu..
believe me..u will find ur true luv who can take care of u, always there 4 u, n who u can spend the rest of ur life wif..
believe me..
i always pray 4 ur happiness..

sayang kamu~!
acap lancap..wakaka...since u called me juni onani kan..wakaka

sincerely..ewah...wakaka

5 comments:

hoo haa said...

owh dat is so sweet...i guess????
i knw u mean it dda things u said at da first part didnt ca??
tgk ak da ckp kita memg kembar ko juni onani,aku acap lancap..benda sama n it rhymes too

Muhammad Juni Haiqal said...

haha..
i didnt meant it ok..
maybe la..ckit..wakaka
haha..
c.. i told ya..

Anonymous said...

are u guys gay boy????

shafinas razali said...

anonymous: haha. no they are not.
dorg kind a manusia,2 lelaki,well my big bro,yg sgt baguss. tp kadang2,mintak kaki jugak. haha

Muhammad Juni Haiqal said...

sape anonymous ni..
anyway
we r nope..
tq
kpd finas..
i luv u..
kaki u wangi