Monday, November 30, 2009

im not good, im nothing...

sumtimes life get so dull,
u felt like no one by urside
n sumtime when the happiness come,
u still not satisfied.

people
never appreciate sumthing till them lost it..

kdg2 penah jugak aku pikir yg nape aku kene trime lots of dugaan
ramai org kat lua tu happy je
pastu aku mule slh kan pd takdir
ye aku trok

lastly,
bile aku pikir..
sume yg berlaku x penah xde sbbnye

day by day i learned 2 b strong
i learned to appreciate people around me
i learned to help people around me

sume ni aku wat sbb i want to b happy
when i realized people around me happy
by dat time..i felt happy
thanx god

aku cube jd hamba yg terbaek..
i really need u to guide me
n i need u to help people around me..

coz i believed sumday
i will find my true happiness..
same goes to my lovely family n fwens..

never regret anything happen to u
coz once u regret u r far from the almighty
believe dat u will getting near to the almighty
hanye dgn percaye..everything kan happen


sincerely..juni haikal adnan

1 comment:

shafinas razali said...

sincerely,juni haikal adnan.
ehem. tak penah2 pulak.