Thursday, April 2, 2009

schmuck is me...

its like i have no sleep like 3 days but i think more...perhaps..
anyway...
gile stuck...
i donno y i cant finish even a lay out plan...i mean 'a' layout plan...
its not like i havent dont any yet...but i still not satisfied with my idea..
even 'an' idea...

im not going to say bout wut happened 2 me in my class since this 2 weeks..
only me, myself, my adek beradek(hihi) n lectures only know..
its like i want to drop this course n just take OM..
its not like om is simple but then dis ID thing is to big 4 me to handle it..
now im dissapoint with my self...

im tired...
PENAT....
AKU DA X LE GO ON...
if my parents know bout dis 4 sure they want me to just change my course..
but im not that kind of child ok..
my father have sacrifice lots(i mean LOTSSSSSS) of his money just for me...
and dat is one of the reason y im still here...


besides, with all dis dinner thingy...omg...fucking shit...
i donno y dis ui*m is so suck man...
really...
can u imagine just to handle one small dinner u need to settle up like u want to make a dinner for PERDANA MENTERI...
in dis moment i donno y i feel like i have no interest with all dis dinner thingy..
but watever it is i need to support my part event..
so dats y im still done my job and help wut i can..
seriously im not in mood with all dis thingy...



dat it...im done...
im done...
im done...
to tired to handle all dis..
i need space for my life..
pliss...
anyway thanx 4 my kak long, kak ngah, kak lang, bang tih, kak de, kak cik, ngan bi..
u all are another reason y im still here...


if u r me...u will know how hard life will b..
*hope bi x tuka kos...hihi..if u do so...i will lost one part of my strengthness to stay here...='(...


k la...babai...
now im already in mood to cry...haha...

6 comments:

fyzns said...

ala...
jgn ar tulis benda2 yg touching dowh...
sedih aku dibuatnyer...

adik jgn risau...
B x kn quit nyer...
di quit...kite sunat die beramai-ramai...hahaha...

we stick together right till the end...
kalu susah kite bersama...
kalu senang ape tah lagi...

we have our own bond...
the sister and brotherhood bond...
nothing can tear us apart....

and buat makluman kau..
aku pon malas dh nk buat keje ID nie...
I need a break...
a really long break...
to refresh back my mind...
clear everything...
then its time to do our work back...

yg pasti aku malas nk g kelas ID sok....huahuahua....

da....
xp

Mus said...

sedih plak aku dgr (bace sbnrnye..)..
aku pun lbih kurg cm ko gak kt cni..
tp yg laennye aku terlebih tido..
(sbb aku rse mlas da nk stdy..hua3..)

shafinas razali said...

bhahahahaha.
jgn lah wt ayat tacing-nak-mati-mampus-ape-semua-segala.
aku nakk tegelak. haha

we'll stick togetha and stay foreva insyAllah.

best of luck oke ^__^

dita90 said...

btul2...
aku sokong..
hilang sorg dlm keluarga mcm hilang segala2nye.
xp

n korg mulai skang bleh x jgn kata nak quit or tukar course dpn aku. aku rasa down gler. nak nangis sbbkan korg la! siut!

mira.r said...

ala wei...knp sume tension nih..
hrmmm...haritu kaklong kata nk uat lg satu campfire
xtau ar

klu kte kumpul sume air mata adek bradek kte ni..
ckup satu balang
bole bg puteri gunung ledang

Muhammad Juni Haiqal said...

betol2...
aku rasekan sume kite ngah down gile..(except bang teh...)
hahah...
dats y la die x de blog...
haha